- Aloe Gel– Yes I am starting with this! Sea water, salt, sand & sun all make the skin sensitive & hence Aloe Vera gel is the best way to soothe your skin after all the damage. If it aint healthy it ain’t pretty.
- Bronzer– the best time to enhance the sun kissed look 😉
- Beads– beads, shells are all synonymous of beach fashion.
Styling Tip: Except for night dressing you can totally skip on the neck pieces for a beach holiday. If you want to wear a necklace- Beads it is!
- Bikini/ Beach wear– buy a bikini according to your body shape & also something you are comfortable in & not just for its looks. If you are conscious about ur tummy then you have got to get your hands on a high waist bikini. I loved mine for its whole vintage feel ❤ Warning- a white bikini could be real bad pick if you go to a beach with dark sand! Sarongs are the best things to throw on after going into the sea. Tie it in all different styles to make them more fun 😀
Beach Bag– Cane bags, large totes or even a jhola for the hippie look are good handbags to carry to the beach.
- Body chain– bikinis & body chains! Phew need I say more 😉
- Braids– To hot to keep the hair open? Braids are definitely the stylish way to keeping your hair away from sticking to your face!
- Bright colours– if there is something meant to be on a beach, it would definitely be Bright colours! Whether its your lipstick, bikini, nail paint or even your dress! Flaunt all the brightest hues from your closet.
- Cheek Tint– add a flush of colour on your cheek for a fresh look yet not made up! Read more about the Cha Cha Tint in TSC’s Review
- Chunky rings– ditch the statement neck-pieces & get those rings on 😉
- Day wear– loose, airy & flowy clothes! Neons & whites especially look fabulous on the beach. Lace, net! Crochet especially. Shorts shorts shorts 😀
- Flip flops– Obvious!
- Florals & Feathers– floral print is never out of trend at a beach!
to go with the whole fun & flowy fashion the feather earings look great! Hippie with style 😉
- Hair Bun– swimming & the heat dont really favour open hair! So experiment with messy buns, top knots & textured top knots 🙂
- Hair Accessories,Hats & Headscarf – Hair accessories especially flower clips & bows look so gorgeous with the sand! For the night head harnesses look just fab. Hats are a staple & headscarfs are just for that bandita or retro look 😉
- Messy Hair– it isnt called beach waves just like that! After being in the sea water the hair gets these amazing waves! Keep them intact as long as they last! Dont Comb.
- Party wear– maxis, shorts, net skirts, slit dresses, crop tops, Bling! Take your pick or take them all 😉
- Pastels– pastels & even whites look as gorgeous on the beach as they do in the summers. Pastel nail paint too is love!
- Refreshing Drink– keep urself hydrated because all the heat & yes beer can get you dehydrated & low on energy! Have a refreshing drink like a fruity cocktail or a fresh juice to give yourself a refreshing break 🙂
- Sunnies– this would definitely be the first thing I’m sure we all pack! No lists needed for that. One piece sunnies will always be classic but try the trending Cat eye shades or the Reflective shades.
- Sun dresses– its always summer time at a beach destination so bring out all the summer dresses! Even at night 😉 Be Different!
Be Yourself & Shine On ❤